Based on BS3882:2015 standards. This soil is specifically developed to work as a rootzone within the TreeParker® system.
Our Geo-Cell Soil ensures the structure of the growing media remains open, and the correct level of water, air, and nutrients are transported through the soil to the tree’s roots. Extensive testing has been completed for the Geo-Cell soil ensuring that the optimum moisture, aeration, and nutrient content is achieved, whilst maintaining a stable soil layer.
Geo-Soil offers a vital component to the TreeParker® System which is widely used in urban tree planting applications. The structural soil cell system of the TreeParker® System combined with Geo-Soil create a healthy growing space for trees in areas subject to vehicle loadings and trafficking. Geo-Soil works as a rootzone ensuring the structure of the growing media remains open and the correct level of water, air and nutrients are transported through the soil to the tree’s roots.
Geo-Soil Soil Benefits
- Open structure of Geo-Soil is retained, allowing roots to grow naturally
- Essential oxygen, nutrients and water can flow freely through the growing media
- The system can be designed to fit any tree pit size, encouraging larger tree pits with less plastic
- The system prevents soil compaction and damage to the root structure, but does not restrict the natural growth of tree’s roots
- Good water holding capacity
- Light and friable loamy sand (BS3882:2015) means lower haulage costs, and easier handling.
- Manufactured quality ensures consistency from the first tonne to the hundredth.
- Readily available for delivery throughout mainland UK.
Areas subject to vehicle loadings and trafficking