The Tree Parker® Combigrid offers a flat composite geogrid. Incorporated into the geogrid construction is a non woven geotextile component for specific applications where reinforcement of tree pit structural soils is required combined with the additional functions of separation and filtration. This combination provides reinforcement stabilisation, filtration, separation and drainage in a single product.
Tree Parker® Combigrid Benefits
- Reinforcement/stabilisation, filtration, separation, and drainage in just one product
- Immediate interlock with fill material (no construction-related strain)
- Excellent stress strain behaviour (high tensile stiffness)
- High radial stiffness and high cyclic tensile stiffness
- Robust against installation damage and chemical and biological attack