Get in touch!Email us firstname.lastname@example.orgCall Us on01423 332 100Or Simply Click Here:
Tree and plant irrigation in soft and hard landscaped projects.
• Strong healthy plants require water, but can you provide it
efficiently and effectively without sacrificing plant growth?
• Irrigate your trees and plants in a way that is 100% water efficient.
• Reduce your water wastage and labour cost and maintenance visits
by watering more effectively.
• Drought resistant planting methods.
Best practice for planting tree in an urban environment.
• Tree pits and irrigation methods.
• Why use a tree soil?
• Rootzones and effective management.
• Tree grilles and guards and best practice.
• Root control and root damage prevention.
The Green-tree guide to good soils.
• The difference between manufactured, natural and screened
topsoils.• Soils for use in a roof garden construction and substrate bases.• The use of tree soils and load bearing soils in an urban
Permavoid - load bearing support & root protection.
• Prevents root damage to pavement and services.• Protects tree sand from compaction.• Can be implemented in SUD'd.• Tested to take HGV loadings.